Lumineers are an advanced type of veneer often referred to as “no-prep” veneers. They are thinner, approximately 0.3 mm in thickness, more affordable, and easier to place on the teeth than conventional veneers. At All Smile Dental in California, we provide these modern restorations to enhance your smile aesthetics.
What Are the Uses of Lumineers?
Lumineers can be used to conceal various dental concerns, including:
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Worn-down teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Poorly aligned teeth
- Excessive gaps between teeth
- Crooked Teeth
Benefits of Lumineers
There are various benefits in having Lumineers:
- They are durable and less prone to cracking.
- They are the best option for treating discolored and stained teeth.
- They offer a permanent solution for the most stubborn teeth stains, making your teeth appear perfectly white.
- They can be used to bridge the gaps present between your teeth.
- They prevent further decay of your broken or chipped teeth.
- They enhance your teeth’s aesthetics, restore the beauty of your smile, and act as a confidence booster.
- They can effectively fix crooked teeth and restore them to their proper form.
- They provide excellent value for money as they usually last for more than ten years.
- Due to the thinness of the Lumineers, less enamel removal is required during its application process.
- They reduce the chair time involved at the dentist.
- The process can be reversed because its application does not require any reshaping of tooth enamel.
- They are more translucent than veneers and hence, are perfect for severely discolored and poorly aligned teeth.
- They can be custom-designed as per your specific needs, making them indistinguishable from the existing natural teeth.
- The entire procedure of Lumineers application to your teeth is entirely painless.
Procedure of Lumineers
After your initial consultation with our dentist, Dr. A. P. Singh, you will need to come for a follow-up appointment for the Lumineers procedure. During your first office visit, we will capture an impression of your teeth. There is no need to trim or prepare your teeth, such as in the case of dental veneers or crowns.
The digital impression is then sent to our dental lab to get your customized Lumineers fabricated. During the subsequent appointment, we will place them on the teeth. Finally, we will check for an appropriate fit and bond them permanently using dental adhesives.
If you want to know more about Lumineers, visit us at All Smile Dental in California. We are located at 1647 Countryside Dr, Turlock, CA 95380 and 1100 Carver Rd. #5, Modesto, CA 95350. You can reach us at (209) 409-8839 and (209) 668-3736.