Are your teeth cracked or discolored? To help conceal and restore your tooth impairments, dental bonding and white fillings could be utilized to bring back your teeth to their original shape and color. At All Smile Dental in California, we provide you with dental bonding and white filling treatments that are safe, comfortable, affordable, and long-lasting.
Uses of Dental Bonding and White Fillings
Teeth bonding and white fillings can be used to:
- Repair a decayed tooth and fill in cavities
- Renovate cracked or chipped tooth
- Restore the natural shade of stained or discolored teeth
- Close the gap between teeth
- Alter the shape of teeth
- Protect tooth roots exposed by a receding gum line
Dental Bonding Procedure
The procedure for dental bonding does not require much preparation, and the use of anesthesia is optional.
We will first perform a careful examination of your mouth and determine the dental problems that need to be treated before proceeding with the procedure. Once these problems are addressed, we will begin the actual process by selecting and mixing a composite resin filling that matches the color of your existing tooth.
The decayed portion of the tooth will then be removed thoroughly, and the tooth is then prepared by etching it with a mild acid solution. The composite filling is placed by hand and sculpted and shaped. Each layer of the composite material is hardened with a special curing light. The filling will then be leveled and polished, ensuring it is a perfect fit in your mouth.
Similarly, cosmetic repairs are performed with composite resin. The broken or chipped teeth will be prepared before being filled with the white filling. The gaps between teeth can be concealed efficiently by placing the composite material in-between the teeth and curing it to harden it completely. Polishing the teeth and checking the bite will ensure that the bonding is comfortable.
Benefits of Dental Bonding and White Fillings
- Dental bonding can be concluded in one visit unless it needs to be done on multiple teeth.
- The dental bonding procedure does not require much of the tooth enamel to be removed.
- Dental bonding is a painless treatment and does not require any anesthesia.
- Dental bonding is an economical, quick, and easy remedy to discolored, chipped, and misshapen teeth.
- The bonded teeth can look great and requires the same care as your original teeth.
If you want to know more about bonding and white fillings, visit any of the All Smile Dental offices in California. We are located at 1647 Countryside Dr, Turlock, CA 95380 and 1100 Carver Rd. #5, Modesto, CA 95350. Please Call our Dentist in Turlock, CA at (209) 668-3736 or Dentist in Modesto, CA at (209) 409-8839.