The goal of restorative dentistry in Delhi is to restore and rejuvenate your smile to its original, healthy condition with treatments that are as comfortable as they are effective. There are several types of treatments that fall under this category.
- Dental crowns in Delhi are tooth-shaped coverings that are placed over a damaged tooth. When cemented into place, they can restore a tooth’s shape, strength, size, and color.
- Dental implants in Delhi are artificial tooth roots that are surgically implanted into your jawbone. Once in place, they can provide a permanent base for replacement teeth.
- Porcelain veneers in Delhi are thin shells that are designed to cover the front surfaces of your teeth. They’re primarily used to correct cosmetic flaws such as chips, cracks, stains, or minor misalignments.
- Tooth-colored fillings in Delhi can be used to replace old metal fillings and provide reliable, durable protection. Unlike metal fillings, they’re made from composite resin material and designed to match the color of your natural teeth.
- Periodontal treatments in Delhi are always recommended when gum disease is present. These procedures include scaling and planing, pocket reduction surgery, and more.
To learn more about each of these treatments and which ones may be right for your needs, simply schedule a consultation by calling our Delhi dental office today! We look forward to helping you smile brighter.
At All Smile Dental, our dentist in Delhi prioritizes the dental health and comfort of our patients above all else. We offer a wide range of general, preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dental treatments so that we can create customized treatment plans to meet your unique needs. Don’t wait – call or visit us today to schedule a consultation. We’re always accepting new patients at our Delhi dental office.